SUKHAYUBHAVA is more than only Ayurveda Panchkarma, it’s about CARING YOUR MIND BODY & SOUL the Ayurveda way. Our doctors are the specialist in holistic Ayurveda. Consult them for free, Surrender your Mind, Body & Soul for complete health. SUKHAYUBHAVA: Blessings For Happy Life. SUKHAYUABHA can heal – Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Skin diseases, Back pain, Cervical spondylitis, Joints Pain, Obesity, Hair fall, Migraine, Sinusitis, Allergies, Paralysis, Neurological disorders, Hormonal disorders, Many Diseases. SUKHAYUBHAVA HOLISTIC AYURVEDA & PANCHKARMA is only place where DETOXIFICATION & REJUVENATION of MIND & BODY is done together.
Sukhayubhava Care follows principles of 5000yrs old science i.e. Ayurveda: Science of life.
Ayurveda is about 3 types of Chikitsas(treatments) for healing Mind, Body & Soul i.e.
1. Yuktivyapashaya Chikitsa: to heal body
At Sukhayubhava we understand that every Body is unique. According to the Body type (Prakriti, only Prevention & treatment is planned.
Our expert doctors Analyse your Prakriti & Vikrati through Nadi Parikshan. Vitiated Vata or Pitta or Kapha is balanced by Ayurveda Medicines & Panchkarma.
- Sukhayubhava Ayurveda Medicines : The combination of natural extracts and precise formulations developed by the qualified and experienced panel of practicing doctors under the life inspiring tutelage of our mentor makes every Sukhayubhava product the right mix of ageless healing powers and modern combinations prepared with keeping in mind general ailments and side effect free cure.
- Panchkarma: The shodhana therapy which includes procedures that eradicate the vitiated doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) from the body by 5 types of karmas (measures):
- Vamana (Emesis)
- Virechana (Purgation)
- Vasti (Enema)
- Nasya (Nasal errhines)
- Rakt Mokshan (blood letting)
Apart from these 5 karmas there are other supportive therapies like Abhyangam (body massage). Shirodhara, pizinchil, potli swedanam, askhi tarpan etc.
According to the diseases, therapy or combination of therapies are chosen to give best results
2. Satvajaya chikitsa: to heal Mind
Sukhayubhava Ayurveda understands that unhappiness cannot be treated with medicine
The cure is only love : SELF LOVE
SATVAJAYA CHIKITSA is to empower person with self love, inner peace, universal wisdom, complete health by winning over SATVA the guna of Mind and by balancing Raja & Tama the mansik doshas.
Therapies done under Satvajaya Chikitsa are
- Ayurveda Psychotherapy: It consists of a series of techniques for treating mental health, emotional and some psychiatric disorders by lifting up the Satva: Guna of Mind. Psychotherapy helps you to understand what makes you feel positive or anxious, as well as teach you to accept your strong and weak points. If you can identify your feelings and ways of thinking then you by yourself become better at coping with difficult situations.
- Hypnotherapy: it believes in science that everything happening in your mind, body or in your life is because of a reason, the reason is a particular thought and it is in your sub-conscious mind. Hypnotherapy attempts to address an individual’s subconscious mind, using the power of suggestion for beneficial change by clearing the toxicity of your thought.
- Past life regression therapy: Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, written during the 2nd century BC discusses the process of past life regression (or prati-prasav meaning reverse birthing). It discusses the idea of addressing current problems using memories of past lives. PLRT is based on the karmic law of cause and effect, i.e. a person’s current well being at the moment is a result of his or her past experiences, thoughts, feelings, emotions, decisions, etc. PLRT helps to resolve , unsolved puzzles of life.
3. Devyapashaya chikitsa: to heal soul
Sukhayubhava ayurveda understands the importance of DIVINE ENRGY in a being for maintaining complete health.
Devyapashaya chikitsa is to establish the real connection back & letting the universal energy flow freely which nourishes Soul : the energy for life.
- Urza / reiki chikitsa : It is a specific type of subtle energy work in which healing is performed by the touch of the hand or through distant, allowing the flow of the energy from a limitless source (universal energy) to the patient via the practitioner. It enhances the natural healing ability of patient.
- Yoga : Yog means to unite. Mind, body and soul with the Divine. Yoga is defined as “YOGA CHITTA VRITTI NIRODHA”…meaning YOGA IS THE ABSENCE OF CONCISE DISTURBANCE. The cobwebs of thoughts translates into diseases and gets stored in our mind and body as disturbances. Yoga helps in clearing all cobwebs thus simplifying our thoughts and eliminating diseases from the roots thus uniting Mind, Body and Soul with the Divine.
- Chakra Activation: 7 major chakras are the energy source of your body. Blockage the any chakra can cause physical & mental illness. Once these energy centres gets cleared by freef flow of Divine energy then balance of mind , body & soul will be restored & life will become DIS-EASE free.
Sukhayubhava: Holistic Ayurveda & Panchkarma is the only Ayurveda center where a combination of all 3 types of Chikitsas (treatments) are done to provide complete physical, psychological & spiritual health the Ayurveda way.
At Sukhayubhava care there are experienced doctors who do the Nadi Parikshan to analyze Prakriti & Vikriti &well-trained panchkarma therapist who give their personal touch for easy healing.