- About Us
- Sukhayubhava Care
- Contact Us
- Login/Sign Up
Sukhayubhava Relifire – Pittashamak
Relifire means relief from fire in the stomach. Yes it is true. There is a fire bowl in each one of us where acidity thrives. Run of the mill antacids only succeed in suppressing the acids in our stomach that slowly disturb the digestion, intensifies acidity and opens the floodgates of epidemic like cancer. Scary isn’t it. Sukhayubhava Relifire has been formulated to control the acids and maintain the Ph level to regulate bowel movement and make the journey to good health a cool one.
Sukhayubhava Yuvaa has been formulated using pure herbs hand-picked from the Himalayan region.
- Mulethi: Anti-diabetic and anti-oxidant properties help treat metabolism
- Sonth: Anti-Inflammatory, helps in relieving Stomach Irritation, Chest pain and Headache etc…
- Choti elaichi: Increases circulation of blood within your lungs thereby aiding in relieving the symptoms of breathing problems like asthma, cold and cough
- Pipal: Helps in treating Fever, Cold and Asthma
- Marich: Increases digestion strength, bloating and might cause Pitta if taken in excess
- Harad: Cleansing of the urinary tract so that infections are reduced and the risk is eliminated.
- Nagarmotha: Useful in skin diseases and diarrhea.
- Loh Bhasma
- Mukta Pishti
- Praval Pishti
- Kauri Bhasam
- Shankh Bhasam
- Sona Geru
GASTRITIS | GERD | IBS
|Inflammation||Throat pain||Bowel movement|
|Urticaria||Skin diseases||Hair fall|
1-2 capsule with water , morning and evening empty stomach
Recommended for 13+ age group.
How long to take : can be taken continuously for 8 months. If needed restart after 15 days of gap.
Should be taken under medical supervision